- 2018.5 Update: for this card new update is available that is after spending $3000 within the first three months; one can earn 100k Hilton Honors points. And after the first account anniversary, one can receive a weekend free night certificate also. But this offer ends 06/27.
- 2018.6 Update: with this new update, now one can earn 100k.
If you want to apply for AmEx Hilton Ascend credit card then the application link is here:
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF AMEX HILTON ASCEND CREDIT CARD?
- 100k offer: after spending $2,000 within the first three months one can earn 100,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points. The best recent offer is a 100k bonus and after the anniversary one weekend Free Night. In a lifetime you can get only once a signup time bonus so wait until the highest sign-up bonus shown up.
- The value of Hilton Honors Points worth 0.5 cents/point (Hotel Points Value), So the 100k bonus worth approx. $500!
- $1 spent on Hilton Portfolio hotel can earn you 12 Hilton Honors points; while you will get 6 points on US supermarkets, US restaurants, and US gas stations per $1 spend and spending on other purchases of $1, you will get 3 points.
- For the cardholder complimentary Hilton Gold status. You can upgrade to Hilton Diamond status after making $40,000 or more purchase in each calendar year.
- After spending $15,000 in on the card purchases each calendar year, you will get one Weekend Night Reward at Hilton portfolio’s hotel or resort.
- Ten free Priority Pass Lounge passes.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- One can get access to Amex Offers with this credit card. Most of the time one can avail to good discount offers at some store. In the past, we have seen many good offers like Spend $75 or more and get $25 back on Amazon.com or Spend $15 or more and get $5 back at Walmart.
- Refer a friend: with successful and approved account refer, you can earn 20,000 bonus Hilton points per card, and you can refer maximum four approved card so you can earn up to 80,000 Hilton Points per the calendar year.
- They charge $95 annual fee, which is not waived for the first year.
RECOMMENDED APPLICATION TIME
- The AmEx has followed the policy described below:
- You will not be qualified for the welcome bonus offer in case you have currently or previously held a specific AmEx credit card. So if you want to get the sign-up bonus, then apply for the card first and after that take upgrade offers that means likely to go on upgrading or downgrading the card.
- Once in a lifetime, you can only get the sign-up bonus so be sure that you will avail to the highest sign-up bonus. To pick the correct time, check the historical chart given below.
- AmEx does not worry about the number of hard pulls.
- In a day, only one AmEx credit card can approve but note that this rule is not applied to charge cards; in a day one can apply for one credit card and multiple charge cards. Again note that only those multiple cards will approve on a day which has only one Hard Pull.
- We suggest that apply for this card when you have a credit history of 6 months.
- Within 90 days, only 2 AmEx credit cards can approve, but it does not apply to charge cards.
- One can keep maximum 5 AmEx credit cards, which does not include charge cards.
The previous AmEx Hilton Surpass replaced by this card. The sign-up bonus is pretty good, so it is meriting for applying. If you are spending too much, then it can be a good choice to spend $15k on this card as you are getting 3X Hilton points on every spending. And this points worth approx. 1.5% in return. Even on the anniversary, you will earn a weekend free night, which is worth about $200 that means additional approx. 1.3% in back. So if we count total return, then it is about 2.8%.
RECOMMENDED DOWNGRADE OPTIONS
AmEx Hilton card is recommended downgrade option because you don’t have to pay an annual fee. So once you do not need this card more, and also want to keep all the bonus points with you downgrade to AmEx Hilton card.
AFTER APPLYING FOR THE CARD, FOLLOW THE STEPS GIVEN BELOW:
- First click on the link provided below to check your AmEx application status:
- 877-399-3083 is AmEx reconsideration backdoor number, which is well protected. And the customer care representative has only right to help you submit requests.
HISTORICAL OFFERS CHART
We hope you find this card worth trying. So if you want to apply for this card here is the application link: