- 2017.8 Update: 60k is the new offer.
- 2018.2 Update: The offer on official site is only 50k now, but a link for 60k is still alive.
- 2018.2 Update2: The 60k offer is dead. The new offer is 50k.
With Barclaycard AAdvantage Aviator Red, one can earn 50,000 bonus miles at the time of sign-up. Not only that but can get earn 2X AAdvantage miles on eligible American Airlines purchases and 1X AAdvantage miles on all other purchases. So if you want to apply for this card, the link is given below.
To apply for Barclaycard AAdvantage Aviator Red, go to the link given below:
Click on the above link, open the application page. Here you have to click on apply now tab and fill all the details.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BARCLAYCARD AADVANTAGE AVIATOR RED CARD?
- 50k offer: on your first purchase within the first 90 days, you can earn 50,000 AAdvantage Miles. And the recent best offer is 60k.
- You will get 10% of your redeemed miles back. And maximum miles per the calendar year is 10,000.
- AA Miles worth about 1.6 cents/point (Airline Miles Value), but as you will get back your 10% of redeemed AAdvantage miles back, so your AA miles worth about 1.78 cents/miles for this card. So the highest sign-up bonus is 60k, which is worth about $1068!
- Per $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases, you can earn 2 AAdvantage miles, and per $1 on other purchases, you will get 1 AAdvantage mile.
- On first domestic American Airlines flights, get checked bag free for you and up to four companions.
- On American Airlines flights priority boarding.
- On eligible in-flight purchases using a card, you can save 25%.
- When you spend $25,000 on purchases each calendar year, you can earn $3,000 Elite Qualifying Dollars.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- They charged $95 annual fee, which is not waived for the first year.
RECOMMENDED APPLICATION TIME
- Barclays consider the number of recent hard pulls a lot, so it is advisable to apply if you have less than six hard pulls in the past six months.
- We suggest if you have a credit history of at least one year then only you apply for this card.
- Existing accounts, existing card members, and previous card member with accounts closed in the past two years (24 months) may not be qualified for this offer.
The 60k sign-up bonus is very reasonable; because you will get it by making only one purchase. So it is quite a fair offer if you want to collect AA miles.
RECOMMENDED DOWNGRADE OPTIONS
As the card charge $95 per annum, Barclaycard AAdvantage Aviator with no annual fee version is the good option.
AFTER APPLYING, FOLLOW THE BELOW GIVEN STEPS:
- Click on the below given link to check Barclay’s application status:
- 866-408-4064 is Barclays reconsideration backdoor number. Barclays asks various questions related to different information, and you must know all the answers about your credit report and personal information. Additionally, you may get HP again, but they will inform you in advance. Therefore, before calling think carefully.
HISTORICAL OFFERS CHART
Here is the Application Link of Barclaycard AAdvantage Aviator Red, do not forget you will get 60k on an only single purchase.