- Described on Reddit I matched to the 100k offer after completing the minimum spend, and from the back of my card calling the number and asking the match by referencing the 100k mailer. On three previous attempts via secure message, I was declined. So if you recently signed up for the Chase Ink Preferred, and meet the minimum spend requirement, pick up the phone and try to get matched!
- People applying for the Chase Ink Preferred through referral links as stated by at least eight data points in this new Reddit thread are automatically seeing the 100k offer attached to their account without secure messaging or calling after signing up especially through an 80k referral links. It is likely a temporary offer and may go away at any time.
- In a branch from 4.29 to 5.5, there is a 100k offer when you spend $5000 in 3 months. Unluckily it seems that there is no online application link.
If you want to apply for Chase Ink Preferred business credit card, click on the link given below:
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CHASE INK PREFERRED BUSINESS CREDIT CARD?
- 80k offer: after spending $5,000 within the first three months of card membership, earn 80,000 Ultimate Rewards (UR) points.
- The value of Ultimate Rewards (UR) points worth about 1.6 cents/point in general. So the 80k sign-up bonus worth approx. $1280!
- You can transfer your UR points to hotel points and partner airlines miles if you have this card.
- On the first $150,000 spent, earn 3x UR per $1 spent in combined purchases on shipping purchases, travel, internet, phone and cable services, and each account anniversary year on promoting purchases made with search engines and social media sites.
- If you have a business that can get maximum 450,000 UR per year!
- On spending $1 on other purchases earn unlimited 1x UR per $1.
- Covers all your new purchases with purchase protection up 120 days against theft up or damage to $50,000 per account and $10,000 per claim
- Get primary car rental insurance. However, except you can prove that you are traveling on business which is required to do in case of a claim. It is advisable to use the primary car rental insurance on the Chase Sapphire Reserve or Chase Sapphire Preferred.
- Refer a friend: it is a new benefit include for this card. Now for your every approved account refer, you can earn 20,000 bonus UR points. You can earn up 100,000 UR points which mean a maximum of 5 approved referrals per the calendar year.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- They charged $95 annual fee, and it is not waived if you apply in-branch.
INTRODUCTION TO UR POINTS
- One can earn UR points with Chase Ink Preferred (Business), Chase Freedom Unlimited (CFU), Chase Freedom, Chase Sapphire Preferred (CSP), Chase Ink Cash (Business), Chase Sapphire Reserve (CSR), etc.
- Anytime you can move your UR points from one UR card to another.
- If you think that your points will expire then, do not worry UR points never expired but you can lose it if you close your account. So if you want to prevent it then transfer those UR points into another UR card beforehand.
- UR points can be shifted to some airline miles if you have Chase Sapphire Reserve (CSR), Chase Sapphire Preferred (CSP), or Chase Ink Preferred (Business) card.
- One of the best and common way to use UR points is to transfer them in 1:1 ratio to United Airlines (UA) miles (Star Alliance), and link them with earned UA miles from the UA card.
- Other good options are British Airways (BA) (Oneworld), Korean Air (KE) (SkyTeam), Southwest (WN) (Non-alliance), Flying Blue (SkyTeam), Singapore Airlines (SQ) (Star Alliance), Virgin Atlantic (VS) (Non-alliance), etc. The value of your UR point is about 1.6 cents/point if you use it in this way.
- If you have Chase Ink Preferred (Business), Chase Sapphire Reserve (CSR), or Chase Sapphire Preferred (CSP), then your UR points can also transfer to some hotel points. One of the best methods to use your UR points into 1:1 transfer ratio to Hyatt points. The value of your UR point worth about 1.8 cents/point, if you use it in this way.
- You can also shift your UR points to Marriott points, but in this way, the value is low unless you transfer some points to the Marriott Travel Packages.
- With Chase Ink Preferred (Business), or Chase Sapphire Preferred (CSP), you can redeem your UR points at a fixed rate of1.25 cents/point for air tickets on UR travel portal.
- With Chase Sapphire Reserve (CSR) card, you can redeem your UR points at a rate of 1.5 cents/point, which remain fixed for air tickets on UR travel portal.
- With any other UR cards, you can cash your UR points at a fixed rate of 1 cent/point.
- In brief, your UR points worth approx. 1.6 cents/point.
RECOMMENDED APPLICATION TIME
- [5/24 Rule] Chase will reject your application for this card if you have opened five or more than five new accounts in the past 24 months.
- The number of new accounts includes all chase accounts with all credit card accounts. Recently some data found the exceptions to this rule, but if you want this card really then play safe and be sure before you apply for this card as soon as you are eligible.
- If you received a sign-up bonus on this card within 24 months then, you are not eligible for this sign-up bonus. The period of 24-month sign-up start from your last sign-up bonus. And it is different from your date of account opening or closing.
- Within 30 days, do not apply for more than 1 Chase business credit cards otherwise it is highly expected that you will get rejected.
- If you have a credit history for more than a year, then only apply for this card.
The most lucrative part of this card is the sign-up bonus. You can max earn out the 3x UR categories to earn an extra 450,000 UR per year if you have a business. This card is a no-brainer. However, due to the annual fee, many people can’t find a place for this card after earning the sign-up bonus in their wallet. Note that different from the Chase Ink Cash or the Chase Ink Plus (discontinued), with the Chase Ink Preferred, you can’t earn 5x at office supply stores. However, you can downgrade the Ink Preferred to Ink Cash which does not charge an annual fee.
RECOMMENDED DOWNGRADE OPTIONS
Due to its high annual fee, the recommended downgrade option is Chase Ink Cash, which does not charge an annual fee so you can keep this card easily.
HISTORICAL OFFERS CHART
After reading its benefits and disadvantage, if you find this card worth to apply here is the application Link for Chase Ink Preferred: